Beeswax Wraps Australia
- Regular price
- $10.00 AUD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $10.00 AUD
- Unit price
Many items in my store are Ready To Ship, however the following Branches Of Me products are made to order: Non-paper Towels rolls, Snack Bags, Cloth Pads and Family Cloth towels (unless stated Ready-To-Ship)
WHAT TO WRAP?
Bread, cheese, fresh herbs, avocados, pumpkin, cauliflower, fruits, nuts and sandwiches. Also great for covering bowls, making bags and more.
Homemade with love by Beeswax Wraps Australia, they are helping to set the global trend for reducing single-use plastic waste in our daily lives. Using ACO Certified Australian Organic Beeswax, and GOTS certified organic cotton, crafting the highest quality and buzziest eco-friendly alternatives to food wrap on the market. Keeping your food fresh has never been so exciting. Beautiful and authentic, the indigenous Australiana & Dreamtime artwork on some of our wraps, share captivating stories of our connection to the land and each other. This gift to self, planet, and friends, will fill your kitchen with colour and culture, wisdom and life.
Options Available: Singles and Multipacks (Fabrics are chosen at random, but they are all beautiful!)
- Small Wrap (23x23 cm) : A perfect size to cover bowls, wrap half avocados, half lemons, zucchinis, fold to a small snack bag for nuts, crackers, dried fruits, and more.
- Medium Wrap (28x34 cm): Wrap cheese, use it as sandwich bags, store medium vegetables like mushrooms, herbs and beans when fold into pouches.
- Large Wrap (34x40 cm): Store large vegetables and fruits (pumpkin, cabbage, cauliflower, melons), fold to large bags for loose produce like spinach, lettuce and brussels.
- X Large Wrap (46x50 cm): Perfect for loaves of breads, keep celery or kale crusty and fresh, cover casserole pans and trays.
- Family Starter - 2 Smalls 1 Medium 1 Large
- Lunch & Snacks - 3 Smalls 2 Mediums
- Bread Lovers - 1 Small 1 Medium 1 Large 1 X-Large
HOW TO USE
Cover, stick, squeeze, wash and reuse!
Simply use the warmth of your hands to cover, wrap and fold your beeswax wraps. Beeswax Wraps Australia are a self-adhesive solution for leftovers and takeaway. Wrap cut produce to reduce the oxidation and slow the aging process for longer lasting of fruits, veggies, bread, cheese & more.
Fold to a bag to create a natural barrier that keeps your greens and loose produce crisp & fresh. Take your sandwich and snacks on the go to work, picnics and bush walks.
REPAIRING & CARING
Wash with Cold water Mild hand soap Let dry completely prior to next use Cover, stick, squeeze, wash and reuse!
- Hot water can damage the wax -
Hot or oily foods should be avoided, as they can shorten the life of your wraps
They are not intended to be used for raw meat
These wraps are super strong, but washing by hand is the way to go: Dishwashers, washing machines, and microwaves can cause permanent damage